Welcome to our family home


Welcome to our Family home, I have been meaning to fulfill the request of photos of our parish and today I set about to achieve this.

View from the gathering space looking towards alter

The design of the building is a lot different to those back in New Zealand, this building is modern, not too old (I think five years old) There is a gathering space which converts to an area children occupy during mass, The alter is on a separate island from the lectern and priest seat. The plain wall behind is used as the projection screen during service which adds to the oneness of the environment.



 

There is a garden around the church also, I didn't take photos of the outside of the building yet here is some of the garden.




Members of the parish do beautiful flower arrangement, often they are from their gardens at home. I have to admit that I dearly love coming into church to see what beautiful flowers are before me. I think of the time spent in the garden back with dearest loved ones and thank the Lord for the magical beauty he has gifted us. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts