Forming a new dance

The heavens have opened up finally, water pours down like an old tap that has just been turned on in joyful celebration. The droplets dance off the window panes, with lightening sparking up as the tune of thunder continues at a rather rhythmical pace. After a long day with heat like non other, finally the windows are opened, the air blows in with a cooling pace.
A refreshing shower awakens my seasons with the handmade soup of lily of the valleys. My soul can only dance to the air around me.

As my reading continues, dwelling in psalm 23, which I hold dear to my heart and continually feeds me. I'm left creating my own dance to this turn that I have within me. While at times I jump between lyrics of simple gifts and that of the song "Lord of the Dance" both create love, joy and thanksgiving.


Comments

Popular Posts