Memories + Blessings



The return journey is about to begin with bags packed, book in hand and ready for the waiting, flying and adventure in the coming days.

It’s hard to believe its already the end of July, isn’t it?

It seems like I was just looking out our rainy window as the tree were crisp from the watering, the air unfamiliar as too the room I found myself in. 

There has been so many memories formed. Many moments, frozen in time - through both the image from my camera and the tender place in my heart where I have hidden the memories of the days been present. I have so many of these snapshot moments in my memory, I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I let them sink in deep and reply them often. 


I’m grateful for those little moments to be so aware of the blessings I have right in front of me!


Neighbourhood 
View from my window






















World's yummiest Bananas
Famous Fo




Supermarket adventure taken to new level
Typical Dinner - soup and some form of meat dish.. followed by fresh fruit














































The whole sisterhood


Some night time love sent out

Relaxing 



































Everyone all style the same

Hair dressing as my new vocation!!




















Late evening snack - seafood! 


These are just a few of the memories, too many to post. I will add more photos later. For now much love, thanks and blessings to the amazing women I have had the honour of been able to journey with over the past four weeks. Look forward to returning soon. 














Comments

Popular Posts