Retreat Blessings



Well, Im about to hop on the motorbike and go on retreat. I am giving my first retreat solo!! Lucky I have a lot of pray and support behind me. A little nervous yet I open with a prayer service for the Holy Spirit, embracing this Im sure the weekend retreat will be blessed. 

It has been all go over the past few days, with nature wanting to surround me in my bedroom. Yes I have a little problem with this, yet can understand too as my room is pretty tidy hehe. 
Well, just writing to say hold us in your prayers over the coming weekend. 

While in the over all picture a very small step in guiding a retreat, it feels like one of those milestones that I will look back and be in Ore of the Lords grace and blessings. 


Comments

  1. Wishing you all the best Sister Karen on your retreat. We have you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts