Yah my blog …. what to write, oh what to write …. I have spent this time creating the behind the scenes images, words and colors and now come to the essence of the blog itself and have little idea of what words to fill the page. I guess it would be polite or more so insightful to write a little about me after all this is my blog journey …… 

I grew up in New Zealand, currently living here which is about to change in the coming months, the one and only lover of my soul, Jesus, won my heart when I was about 16 years old. I asked him to be my rock, my life, my forever when I joined the Catholic Church; not fully understanding what I was asking nor the abundant love and grace He would shower upon me until a few years ago - or even sometimes now - It was only after trying to seek fulfillment in all the wrong places that I realized what kind of relationship Jesus wants; he wants all of me.

Life has been quite an adventure and still continues to be. From traveling around the world, going to university, teaching abroad, self employed, discovering my calling in life it has been full of sunshine yet some deep valleys travelled too. Yet during all this my God is faithful, never leaving my side been guiding me for my own good so that I can be more like Jesus, know him more deeply (like scripture tells us - Romans 8:28-29)

Currently as I start to prepare for the coming journey of joining religious order I walk on unfamiliar ground that seems like not too many have walked this path around me, so as I embrace it, I share it with loved ones, and also write to give a little more insight to you my dear friend. 

For now, thank you for stopping by today ;o) May you be encouraged today, and reminded of Jesus great love for you right now, and may you find rest in HIm. 


Comments

Popular Posts