Small step in the virtual world again..

Recently I have been thinking about my blog a lot, actually thinking about virtual world a lot, the connection, lack of connection and where it fits into living in this moment. I am eager to get back writing with so much to ponder and just put some of those thoughts out in the universe. So to easy myself back in... I thought I would share this video I made the other day.

The lyrics speak profoundly to me over the past week, taking it to prayer, allowing them to linger and just rest. I guess its a reflection of where I am at, where sense of movement or seeking is.
The other day I took a moment to be creative to make this short video. Using images photographers all around the world have taken, sharing in a small community online.
It gives an insight into the great wonder and pure delight in Creation by our artistic Creator.

For now, enjoy... I will be back in the coming days with tales of life, questions, reflections and more.... for now... let you take a moment to witness, hear and smile in joy.




Comments

Popular Posts