Lets Journey together - Africa we go


The past few weeks have felt like a pouring of blessings and endless joy. Its moments like these I wish I could show everyone what it feels to completely hand over, trust in the Lord as he gives more than our small little human brain can dream up. Great celebration and much praise as I come out of the storm that was built stronger and standing on a little more solid ground. 

My heart is overflowing with joy, as I have spent much time with loved ones. The unexpected and delightful visits from my New Zealand loved ones has been deeply treasured. Also getting moments with my family - Sisters here, with messages, wishes and blessings for the coming trip, feels like a touch of the Almighty great shining light of love upon me. How Im so extremely blessed.

This super short message is just to say - 
My bags are packed, locked and finally sitting by the door awaiting to start the adventure. Okay, so little lie they are not my bags, they are B, this is the closest she gets to going to Africa! 
My tummy is full of yummy rice thank you dearest friend, 
My arms are tied from hugging good wishes to all,
My heart is full of love and starting to do flips at the coming excitement that is starting to build and
My feet are ready for adventure…. time is upon me to set on the road ;o) 


Heart filled love and thanks to you all, keep an eye on the blog as I will put up photos, messages etc. Im just taking phone not computer so a little delay will happen ;o) Yet I look forward to been able to journey with you all, sharing in the wonders of Botswana. 


Comments

Popular Posts